WHAT IS VEDIC MEDITATION?
Vedic Meditation is derived from a 5,000 year old body of wisdom called the Veda. The word Veda means knowledge. What kind of knowledge? Essentially the wisdom of human consciousness merging with the laws of nature. This is where the source of Yoga and Ayurvedic medicine originated from.
Vedic Meditation is an effortless mantra (sound/vibration) based technique made easy for a modern householder lifestyle. Householders are people like us who live modern lives of marriage and relationships and have families, children, and careers, etc. We are people who are of this world living modern everyday lives.
This practice is made to fit into our busy lifestyles. It is a 20 min , twice a day, sit down practice with eyes closed made to be easy and comfortable. Don't worry you won't have change a thing. This isn't a religion, nor does it require you do anything other than get to your sit down practice twice a day. You can simply be you and meditate. Actually that is the entire premise of this practice; to be simple, natural, innocent and effortless. We could all use a little bit of each of those characteristics in our lives.
WHAT DOES ONE EXPERIENCE DURING MEDITATION?
During meditation one experiences inner wakefulness beyond thought - pure consciousness. Meditators describe this state as 'supreme inner contentment' or what we like to say, "happy for no dang reason". The restfulness acquired within meditation is considerably deeper than that gained by sleeping and quite honestly who doesn't want to feel fully rested?
When the body achieves this profound rest it allows for deep-rooted stresses to dissolve naturally bringing innumerable health benefits to the individual. As you know we live in a world of high demand so who isn't looking for a way to manage their stress? And, if you are not, you probably should. 87% of all disease sources from stress which means most diseases are preventable by relieving stress from the body. The integration of bliss consciousness and deeper levels of rest with one's dynamic daily activity allows the meditator to become less stressed, more creative, more productive and more adaptable to the demands of life.
Have you thought about what it might be like to live out your fullest human potential? Meditation allows for one to begin to access full mental potential. When an individual is able to achieve optimal amount of rest through meditation it creates a mind and body to be stress free. When we are stress free sky's the limit to what we are capable of creating.. We begin to experience more clarity, intuition, creativity, energy, adaptation, wellness, with a baseline of happiness, etc. When we meditate our consciousness expands while our body rests. Essentially we are becoming a sustainable human being by learning how to rejuvenate, revitalize, regenerate and simply pause. We learn how to optimize our energy levels allowing our performance levels to increase. We are able to take on more demand and thrive within challenge without putting the pressure on our mind, body and nervous system. We are purpose built beings who are made to take it as it comes, yet if we accumulate too much distress this leads to the breakdown of mind/body and nervous system.
This simple process of Vedic Meditation causes the mind to naturally de-excite leading the body to follow and at the same time achieving deep rest giving you the opportunity to release fatigue, anxiety, physical pain, stagnate emotions, depression, worry, fear, etc. This allows for you to be more aware, calm, confident, clear, happy, etc. You gain the ability to be more adaptable. Through the practice you awaken to your natural state of infinite creativity, flexibility, abundance, expansion, compassion, friendilness, happiness, etc allowing for you to begin to follow the charm. Meditation enables your entire system to reboot, dissolve stress/fatigue and expand into your fullest potential.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
There are 1000's of published papers validating meditation as being a powerful antidote to the negative impact of stress, giving rise to greater health and well being.
Research shows that a daily practice of meditation produces benefits such as:
- Reduced stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Improved concentration, focus and memory
- Increased energy and resilience
- Improved creative intelligence and motivation
- Ability to make high-speed accurate decisions
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strengthening the immune system
- Increased social connection + reduced loneliness
- Normalization of blood pressure & cholesterol
- Decreased inflammation
- Improved sleep & relief from insomnia
- Reduction of addictive behaviors
- Improved sports performance
- Relief from asthma and allergy symptoms
- Improved relationship with self & others
- Improved parenting
- Improved sexual relation that is healthy & natural
- A greater sense of well being and happiness
Essentially living a life that is more enhanced, healthy and in the flow rather than living through reaction. Make a choice to be a game changer who is living a life they were meant to live not simply surviving it.
INTRO COURSE STRUCTURE
Receive Your Mantra + Meditate
Mantra + The Technique
Big Picture, 7 States of Consciousness
The Inward & Outward Stroke of Meditation
COURSE FEE + LIFETIME INVESTMENT
course fee - $1008 (full payment)
Payment can be made with cash, check, credit card, venmo app or cash app.
If one is not able to pay in full these are the payment arrangements offered:
2 x installments of $504
3 x installments of $336
Following payments must be paid with post dated checks.
Full-Time student 16-24 yrs old
with student ID
(under 18 yrs old needs permission from parents to learn)
full payment $600
2 x installments of $300
3 x installments of $200
Kids 12-16 yrs old
2 x installments of $100
3 x installments of $67
Young children 5-11 yrs old
(requirement that at least 1 parent is a practicing Vedic Meditator)
2 Day Course (1 hr each)
They make their offering by drawing a picture for the teacher that will be given the day of receiving their mantra (word of wisdom) .
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP + Support
Course Fee Includes:
- After taking the ' Intro to Vedic Meditation Course' and investing in a one time course fee you receive a lifetime membership. Meaning you are able to sit in the 'Intro to Vedic Meditation Course' for free to refresh whenever it is being offered. This also means you are able to sit in any accredited Vedic Meditation teachers 'Intro to Vedic Meditation Course', group meditation + knowledge meetings worldwide.
- One 'Follow-Up Hour Session' with Yashoda weeks after your course.
- Free weekly Wednesday night 1 hour Group Meditations + Tune-up questions
- 1 or 2 monthly two hour Sunday night Community, tea, group meditation + knowledge meeting
- Private online community page for connection, updates, events, information + inspiration
- Weekly newsletter from The Subtle Mind
SIGN UP FOR A FREE INTRO TALK OR A 4-DAY COURSE